Introducing Robinhood Cash Card Offers
Cash Card customers now earn cash back automatically at some of their favorite retailers with no activation or opt-in required
With inflation on the rise, Robinhood is helping your money go further with a new benefit for all Cash Card customers. Today, we are excited to introduce Robinhood Cash Card Offers, which lets customers earn cash back automatically from the places they already shop and dine, including top retailers like Chevron, Nike, Five Guys, Macy’s, and more. Building on our mission to democratize finance for all by putting money back into customers’ pockets, this simple, efficient cash back rewards program requires no individual offer activation.
The Cash Card, which launched in March and already has hundreds of thousands of users, is a new way for people to earn bonuses while making everyday purchases with their debit card.
How it works
Robinhood Cash Card customers simply spend as usual, and automatically receive cash back on an ever-evolving list of retailers, which will be updated regularly.
Customers can check current cash-back benefits directly within the Robinhood app, where each merchant displays their offer, the expiration date of the reward, and any terms and conditions that apply. When customers buy their daily cup of coffee, shop at their favorite store or fill up their gas tank, they’ll earn cash back and receive a notification that their reward was used. Plus, with no opt-in or activation required, customers can start earning rewards instantly.
While Cash Card Offers are updated regularly, here are some of the top deals available today:
- Chevron – earn 1% back on each in-store purchase
- Nike – earn 6 % back on each purchase
- Five Guys – earn 5% back on each purchase
- Macy’s – earn 5% back on each purchase
- Texaco – earn 1% back on each in-store purchase
- Wayfair – earn 6% back on each online purchase
- Dell – earn 6% back on each online purchase
- Kohls – earn 6% back on each purchase
- Zara – earn 3% back on each purchase
- Crocs – earn 5% back on each purchase
- L’Occitane – earn 2% back on each purchase
- Topgolf – earn 6% back on each in-store purchase
- Pacific Counter – earn 8% back on each purchase
- Tarte Cosmetics – earn 8% back on each online purchase
Get more with the Cash Card
In addition to the new Cash Card Offers, Robinhood Cash Card gives customers a suite of other exclusive bundled benefits:
- Earn a weekly bonus of 10-100% (capped at $10) on round-ups. As they spend, customers can choose to round-up their change to the nearest dollar and invest it in their brokerage or crypto account. The weekly bonus is our way to show our support for our customers’ investing goals.
- Apply to get access to their paycheck up to two days early by setting up direct deposit.
- Use our split your paycheck feature to automatically invest in assets in their brokerage and crypto accounts.
- Cash Card is spending the Robinhood way with no hidden fees—no monthly fees, no subscription fees, no in-network ATM fees, no overdraft fees and no account-minimum fees that cut into our customers’ investments.*
Those interested in signing-up or learning more can visit RobinhoodCashCard.com.
The Robinhood Cash Card is a prepaid card issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard® International Incorporated. For round-ups and split your paycheck, you authorize Robinhood Money to transfer funds from your spending account to your Robinhood brokerage or crypto account(s). You must have a brokerage account with Robinhood Financial, LLC, or a cryptocurrency account with Robinhood Crypto LLC to participate in these features. RHF, RHY, RHC and RHS are affiliated entities and wholly owned subsidiaries of Robinhood Markets, Inc. RHF, RHY, RHC and RHS are not banks. Brokerage services are offered through Robinhood Financial LLC, (“RHF”) a registered broker dealer (member SIPC) and clearing services through Robinhood Securities, LLC, (“RHS”) a registered broker dealer (member SIPC). Cryptocurrency services are offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC (“RHC”) (NMLS ID: 1702840). The Robinhood Money spending account is offered through Robinhood Money, LLC (“RHY”) (NMLS ID: 1990968), a licensed money transmitter. Please see a list of our licenses for more information. Securities products offered by RHF are not FDIC insured and involve risk, including possible loss of principal. Cryptocurrencies held in RHC accounts are not covered by FDIC or SIPC protections and they are not regulated by FINRA. RHY products are not subject to SIPC coverage but funds held in the Robinhood Money spending account and Robinhood Cash Card account may be eligible for FDIC pass-through insurance (see the Robinhood Cash Card Agreement and the Robinhood Spending Account Agreement). Robinhood Money Fee Disclosure.